Photos

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kamay ni Hesus, Lucban Quezon


by Twaddler Boy

2012 family Vacation 3rd stop: Kamay ni Hesus, Lucban Quezon  

We also went to Kamay ni Hesus or hand of Jesus in English . It is a grotto found in Lucban Quezon, about 4 to 4 1/2 hour drive from Metro Manila. People receive the miracle of healing in this place by the Catholic Healing Priest Joseph A. Faller which made it famous in the Philippines and world wide. To reach the top you need to climb about 295 steps. Very tiring but the view is very nice and you can also make a wish when you reach the top accroding to my dad lol.I've been here a few times already but it was my first time to see the Noah's Ark which was a new addition to the site. A lot of people visit the place during the holy week since it has the 14 stations of the cross. Here are some of our photos there.







Noah's Ark
from top left; me Karen, John, Jerome. Bottom left, Aby, Mai mai, tita Sharon, Pamela and tito Marlon

Cousins line up by age. Youngest from the left is my brother JB, cousin Pamela, my brother Jerome, cousin Abby, cousin Mai mai, cousin Karen, cousin Joana and me. My brother Hero was not here because he still had his exams, also my cousin Jonella  was not here as well because she is in New York. 
The stations of the Cross




No comments: